Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hey guys, I'm still alive!

So, I haven't done one of these in a while. As is the usual, I get busy during the semester and academic things take priority. I also have some other work to do at the moment, so I'll keep this brief.

This week I'm in National Harbor, MD for the 223rd meeting of the American Astronomical Society. This weekend, in particular, I'm attending the Center for Astronomy Education's Tier I teaching workshop. If you know me at all, you know I love teaching, so this is pretty fantastic. It's also very encouraging to meet so many other people who are as interested in education as I am.

During the more interesting talks at this meeting, I will be live-blogging/live-tweeting the talks, mostly because I can. My twitter handle, for anyone interested, is the incredibly creative @DanielBarringer.

I've also got some big life decisions coming up. I'll keep my friends and such updated in this regard because it's something I feel is particularly important. Don't worry, it's nothing bad!

Keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment